The company safety program is designed on a policy guided by the following objectives:
- A positive approach to safety as part of our overall work ethic.
- A commitment by management to implement all necessary work procedures and practices that will enhance a safe work environment.
- Ensure compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and all associated regulations codes and practices.
- Maintain a progressive inspection, maintenance, and investigation program that involves management, supervisors and employees.
- Provide ongoing training and education.
- Maintenance of current records and statistics to a recognized standard.
- Work in a spirit of consultation and co-operation between management, supervisors and employees.
- This commitment, at all levels, creates a healthier, confident and progressive work place for everyone.
- Every employee plays an important role in the company safety program.
All of our employees are safety trained in all aspects of our trades and comply with all industry standards. Every employee is orientated and safety trained prior to commencing a job.